I have a few core specialities, and are very adaptable; if your technology isn't on this list, contact me, and chances are I'll be able to use it.
- Creating HTML and CSS pages using PHP or C#
- Storing data in MySQL or PostgreSQL databases
- Setting up and maintaining Linux and Windows servers.
What You Get
- Useful advice that starts with your business needs, and guides you along the way
- Clear, maintainable and tested code that works properly
- Honest and transparent communication, every step of the way
What You Don't Get
- Complicated code that tries to be "clever" when a simple solution would be best
- Developers that require hand-holding every step of the way
- Ignored communications and emails filled with technobabble and misleading terms